Mobile fingerprint identification
Produits portable d'identification par empreinte.
You will find below some portable products able to acquire and check fingerprints, mainly
done for police, so to compare to some black lists. These are not personal ID products for access
- (2007 Mar) Shown at the Singapore Global Security Asia 2007.
- (2001) IBIS (formerly the SQUID?). The fingerprint was processed on the AFIS provided by Cogent.
- (2001) Visionics IBIS later repackaged by Identix.
- (2001) DSVerify2D with an optical sensor.
- (2004) DSVII-xx with a MBF200 Fujitsu sensor.
- (2009 May) EasyRead handheld biometric reader for the secure verification of travel documents.
Sagem Morpho >> Safran >> Idemia
- (2005 Sep) Sagem Morpho Inc. and BrightCard present the SpringBio-RC™
containing an optical Sagem fingerprint reader.
- Tricubes T-1020 (Upek sensor)
- (2005 May) Tricubes announces the T-1030
- Labcal's Mobile Checker SMC-500 (Upek sensor)
- Labcal's Mobile Checker SMC-800
(Upek sensor), (2005 Aug) same as Be-U Mobile?
- (2003) Nitela proposes the NSHT2 (Nitela Smart Hand Terminal)
with an integrated capacitive sensor likely from Upek (256x320 pixels does not exist).
- (2004) BioPass BP-600 with an Authentec sensor.
- Frank Technology BioPass
- (2004) Sygade EdgePlus
- MaxID EdgePlus Secure
- (2005) Ewaytek Fingerprint Handheld ID Card Reader using the BMF sensor.
- (2005) ID Solutions
announced the Wireless Handheld Open identification System WHOiS
using the Upek TouchChip sensor.
mobID™ RF Intelligent Systems
- (2005) mobIDTM
(Mobile Identification) rugged biometric handheld computer using the Upek TouchChip sensor (?).
- (2005) New Product Development: fully customisable hardware platforms allows OEM's to quickly create unique mobile solutions
- (2005) ID verification solution based on the i8500-Bio terminal. See also the i8550-ID.
- (2005) M.POS proposes the M.Pos2002 terminal.
Victoria Technology / Ewaytek / ZTEway Biotech
- (2006) Compsee is offering a fingerprint module as an option for the MAT, the Mobile Application Terminal.
- (2006 May) Metrologic releases the SP5800 Series MAXIMUS, a rugged CE.NET mobile computer with the TouchChip from Upek.
- (2006 May) DAP Technology releases the MICROFLEX Solutions Security, DAP's MICROFLEX CE3240
with the TouchChip from Upek.
- (2007 Sep) The DAP CE3000B is proposed with the TouchChip from Upek.
- (2006 Jul) CV7400 series.
- (2006 Jul) The Patrol Support System (PSS) is a mobile device developed
for Police use and allows identification of suspects and communication with
patrols and operational centres.
- (2008 Jan) Changjiang Chuangyu offers the HDT portable device.
Cogent Systems >> 3M >> Gemalto
- (2008) Cogent Systems
offers the BlueCheck portable device.
- (2008) Cogent Systems offers the Mobile Ident® II.
- (2008 Sep) 3M Mobile ID reader.
- (2011 Mar) MD6000 Mobile ID reader.
- (2008) MaxID BHC-100, iDLMax, iDL3ID
- (2009 Mar): MaxID officially releases the iDLMax
multimodal, rugged mobile computer with the Lumidigm Venus fingerprint reader.
- (2010 May) The iDL500 has the same design.
- (2010 Jul): MaxID introduces the iDL300 Handheld Biometric Multimodal Device.
- (2009 Apr) Procsys offers the ION 2600,
a multi-purpose, multi-functional, universal handheld designed for a host
of Point-of-Service applications. Integrated optical fingerprint sensor.
- (2009 May) Amrel releases the HBS-2 handheld rugged PC,
Integrated optical fingerprint sensor, iris and facial recognition capabilities.
- (2009 May) The DA5-B is a rugged PDA with fingerprint, iris and face recognition.
CEM systems (Tyco)
- (2010 Apr) Black Diamond Advanced Technology has designed and delivered
to Northrop Grumman a tough, identity-management system for multi-modal biometrics collection
in the field. Called the BioTRAC. Iris from Iritech + 4 fingerprint sensors.
- (2012 Jul) Taztag and National Security are
developping a contactless reader with fingerprint sensor (likely Authentec-Upek TCS2)
- (2013) AOpix offers the
AOptix Stratus MX for iris, face, fingerprint, and voice biometric capture.
Running with an iPhone (Apple iOS), Upek flat sensor.
Beijing Speedata Technology