Suzuki B-King / concept bike
- (2001 Nov) Suzuki B-King
starts with a fingerprint reader located in the center.
- See the movie (IT technologie section).
- (2015) still proposed, same images: Bikesafe-99
Intel / Orange County Choppers
- (2007 Apr) Intel marked the launch of the Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® processor 5300 series
with the unveiling of an Intel-themed embedded technology-based motorcycle by Orange County Choppers.
Zvetco Verifi reader with an Authentec square sensor.
- (2009 Aug) Chris Boardman
unveils his Everyday Bike of the Future, with a fingerprint reader.
- (2013 Sep) The Greyp G12 electric bike has a fingerprint reader.
- (2015 Sep) The G12S is the second generation.
- (2015) You can use a "regular" padlock
to lock your bicycle (maybe with a better chain :).
- (2014) Jane Momsen proposes the Unlockbike, a specific lock for bicycles.
Optical or pressure fingerprint sensor is used: so? Looking at the image,
it is a capacitive sensor... So not a product, just an idea.
- (2015 Nov) Grasp goes for a kickstarter
with the Grasp Lock, a lock for bicycle. Optical fingeprint sensor. Backup with a smartphone
(so the fingerprint sensor on the lock is not so useful?)
- (2016 Mar) LeEco Super Bike with a fingerprint sensor.
(2017 Jun) Bio-key launches TouchLock Bike.
(2020 Oct) Reevo bike has a fingerprint sensor.