Some biometrically protected storage
They are a kind of safe somewhere, but not the usual regular safes.
They are also some specific safes for medical applications (drug dispensers).
- (2008) Heys offers the BioCase
- (2010 Dec) Crown Edition
by Heys BioCase 20" Biometric Carry-on.
Shenzhen Tantel Scientific & Creative Park
This is a small latch that sounds an alarm if forced for drawers.
Also sold by:
- (2005 Apr) Chameleon Networks unveils a new concept, a vault containing a programmable smart card
which is opened using fingerprints for a short while.
- (2009 Dec) iWallet unveils a hard case wallet, tamper resistant,
made of carbon fiber which you can only open if it recognizes your fingerprint.
- (2010 Apr) TungstenW by Aegis Innovations is the same,
but with an intriguing "optical fingerprint imaging". Humm! Curious... looks like the Upek sensor ;)
- (2015 Mar) Idea is born.
- (2016) Cashew Smart Wallet
Introducing world's first SMART WALLET with Fingerprint access and Smartphone connectivity. Never lose or misplace your Wallet again!
- (2016 May) A kickstarter is launched.
- (2017 Mar)
FPLife offers the
the world’s first writing notebook with a biometric fingerprint sensor.
Changzhou WD Technology
- (2017 Jun) Bio-key launches TouchLock XL, TouchLock TSA & TouchLock Designer series.
Walsun / Fipilock
Lotus Japan / Biometlock